Saturday, 18 September 2010

Pasty Blues: Original Song.

Well due to my rubbish recording equipment and the fact I can't sing, this doesn't sound particularly good. =[
Here it is anyway:

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lead singer sounds a little like Koorpiklani's one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sound like Jonne? Thanks. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. what ...that s such a awesome song

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was... weird. But cool lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hungry now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. That thing looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha nice, what program did you use? supported

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's making me hungry asfdasl
    check my blog for sick politics/economics

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know... I really clicked on this song because I thought that amazing looking meat pocket would come to life! hahaha... Awesome vocals anyhow!

    ReplyDelete